View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Administrator

Rep:235918
QuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond reputeQuoterGal has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Saga of Puppet Gulch

So this is how Goners Puppet Theatre began.

Many years ago, way back in March '08, gossi, who started & owned the Old Goners Board (OGB) posted "Goners goes Missing In Action." Goners' original producer - Mary Parent at Universal - had just left Uni & moved to MGM, and we was all feeling sorta extry "What-the-huh?" about Goners ever being made. 'Specially since Joss had just groaned when we asked him about it in December, '07.

*kicks stone along the ground and looks wistful.*

So dev started a thread (currently viewable in its entirety on jossverse.com here in the Goners section and said:

Quote:
Goners puppet show! - 03-14-2008, 12:53 PM

OK, I say we buy the rights and make it sock puppet theatre style. Who's with me?
which I thought was funny - it got me to make this:

and then m'cookies made this:

and then Cabbie made this:

and she re-arranged some other scattered posts into one cohesive Puppet Thread - and I'll leave it to others to post any additional Puppety things they made, if they want.

Here are the rest of my Puppety Scenes, in order:

I know there's a lot of little puppets running around this place, so grab a few and make your own. I left my Mia in Doppleganger Hell, so I'll have to get back to her soon, myself.